After two long months of lockdown and in line with Government guidelines, we have now reopened our showrooms for visits with an appointment.
With the following procedures in place, we offer a safe environment in which to discuss your new kitchen and to get your project moving again:
- Social distancing measures in place at all times
- Only one family unit permitted in the showroom at any one time
- One staff member available per appointment
- Hand sanitiser and other protection items readily available
- Comprehensive post-visit cleaning schedule
So, if you’re serious about moving ahead with plans for your new kitchen - for the time being - you can explore one of our beautiful showrooms all to yourself, and benefit from the undivided attention of one of our experienced Designers.
And if you’d prefer, we’re still operating our highly popular remote design consultations - via phone, video, and email.
For full details and to arrange a consultation, click here.